Soap Addict - German (Reproducible eBook)
A flexible resource containing hundreds of appealing illustrations and activities which exploit the fascination many learners have with soaps.
- Who’s who – personal identification.
- Giving opinions on the goodies and the baddies, the winners and the losers
- Round the town and prepositions. What’s where, who lives where
- Daily routines, shopping, leisure time
- Who’s dating who and who else knows about it!
- Jobs and the working environment
- Predictions – what might happen next!
- All the latest gossip
- Births, marriages, deaths – and the potential for discussion of sensitive issues within the safe context of soaps.
Level: Beginners to Intermediate KS2/3/4/5
Click here to view sample pages from the book.
Please note that you will not receive any physical product.
Shortly after checking out, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the files. If you prefer to receive the files in the post, simply add a USB memory card to your order and we will copy the files onto it for you at no extra cost. Note that if you are ordering more than one title, we can copy all the files onto the same USB card so there is no need to purchase several.