One of the keys to motivation is to build classwork around subjects which interest students, and to use those subjects as vehicles for exposing students to the vocabulary, structures and topics we want them to learn. So to follow Football Fever and Soapland, we introduce Talent Show Talk for enthusiasts of the many popular and dramatic programmes on dancing and skating. Adaptable for any other talent show programme on, for example, singing or cooking.
- 400 appealing full colour and b/w cartoons.
- Detailed games notes and word banks.
- Activity and games sheets:
- My favourite contestant – personal ID
- Feelings – hopes and fears
- In training – verbs
- Clothes and costumes
- Competition night – verbs
- What’s where in the venue
- What the judges say
- What the contestants say
- The voting process
- Run your own competition
Level: Beginners to Intermediate KS2/3/4/5
Click here to view sample pages from the book.
Please note that you will not receive any physical product.
Shortly after checking out, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the files.