A flexible resource containing hundreds of appealing illustrations and activities which exploit the fascination many learners have with soaps.
- Who’s who – personal identification.
- Giving opinions on the goodies and the baddies, the winners and the losers
- Round the town and prepositions. What’s where, who lives where
- Daily routines, shopping, leisure time
- Who’s dating who and who else knows about it!
- Jobs and the working environment
- Predictions – what might happen next!
- All the latest gossip.
- Births, marriages, deaths – and the potential for discussion of sensitive issues within the safe context of soaps.
Level: Beginners to Intermediate KS2/3/4/5
Click here to view sample pages from the book.
Please note that you will not receive any physical product.
Shortly after checking out, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the files.