This collection of stimulating images, maps and layouts offers communicative language practice in a vital but often problematic structural area of language learning - prepositions of place and movement. The materials are set within the framework of enjoyable board games which encourage learners to practise practical communication skills. They can be used for presentation, practice, assessment, diagnosis and revision - for individual, pair, small-group and whole-class activities.
- 62 playing card sized cartoon picture prompts of individual prepositions.
- 20 maps and layouts relating to 'In the wardrobe', 'At the hotel', 'At the superstore'...
- 60 other card prompts of prepositions in settings such as 'What’s where?' 'What’s wrong?' and 'In the cupboard'.
- Core language lists in German and English.
- Detailed Teachers' Notes with suggestions for activities and games.
Level: Beginners to Intermediate KS2/3/4
Languages: German and English
Click here to view sample pages from the book.
Please note that you will not receive any physical product.
Shortly after checking out, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the files.