Bilingual Songs: English-French, volume 4
Snappy songs teach: pronouns, gender exceptions, the verb Être, adverbs, adjectives, punctuation, question words and much more! The songs are sung in both French and English by native speakers. A complement of music accompaniment tracks, also on this title, can be used for class performances.
1. Introduction / L’introduction
2. Formal & Informal You / Tu, vous
3. Unisex Nouns / Les noms unisexes
4. To Be / Être
5. Ring, Ring / Dring, dring
6. How Often? / Combien de fois?
7. What is Recycling? / Quest-ce que le recyclage?
8. How Much? How Many? / Combien?
9. Pen Pals / Les correspondants
10. My Car / Mon auto
11. Superlatives / Le superlatif
12. My Two Cents / Mes deux sous
13-24. Musical acompaniment performance tracks
Format: Digital Download
Click here to listen to sample songs.
Please note that you will not receive any physical product.
Shortly after checking out, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the files. If you prefer to receive the files in the post, simply add a USB stick to your order and we will copy the files onto it for you at no extra cost. Note that if you are ordering more than one title, we can copy all the files onto the same USB stick so there is no need to purchase several.