Bilingual Songs: English-French, volume 3
Twelve upbeat, bilingual songs teach: greetings, gender, articles, plural forms of nouns, cardinal and ordinal numbers, descriptive adjectives, punctuation, common phrases and much more! A complement of music accompaniment tracks, also in the title, can be used for class performances.
1. Introduction / L’introduction
2. Pleased to Meet You! / Content de vous voir!
3. Remember the Gender / Attention au genre
4. Articles / Les articles
5. Plurals in the Circus / Le pluriel, quel cirque!
6. Dates / La date
7. There Is, There Are / Il y a
8. A Francophone Party / Une fête francophone
9. My House Is Your House / Faites comme chez vous
10. Which One? / Lequel?
11. I’m Shopping / Je magasine
12. A Capital Idea! / Une idée majeure!
13-24. Musical acompaniment performance tracks
Format: Digital Download
Click here to listen to sample songs.
Please note that you will not receive any physical product.
Shortly after checking out, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the files. If you prefer to receive the files in the post, simply add a USB stick to your order and we will copy the files onto it for you at no extra cost. Note that if you are ordering more than one title, we can copy all the files onto the same USB stick so there is no need to purchase several.